Friday 22 February 2013

My Little Girl's Baked Cookies




My Dear Little Girl


Isn't it wonderful to be able to play and eat them for real too:)?





That baking play set Nanny gave you years ago had been so handy...yes, it can be used in a real kitchen world too:)






The rolling pin is just the right size for the little hands...






And the cookie cutters are just right too...






Roll, cut and lay them in a baking tray.... after a few minutes in the oven...it's all ready!!






While the cookies were in the oven, I just had to pop in my savoury pie along with it too....well, it's frugal to cook things together while oven is hot and got the extra space to do so....





I think, between the two of us, we came up with nice lunch meal set...well, I think we did ...as everyone was happy with our effort!




We must do this again together...because it's always great fun to do so:)


Love,

Mummy XOX

8 comments:

  1. Awwww Great job , guys :D The cookies look pretty yummy so as that very appetizing pie baked by your Mom lol So , who did the cleanup ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one who makes the mess is the one who have to clean up....I know... life is (not?) always fair ... :)

      Delete
  2. Oooo...your pie looks good. That's about the only thing I bake - yet to try cakes & cookies. My missus' biscuits turned out superb for Chinese New Year but her cakes were disastrous - new oven, new cake mixer...perhaps she was not too used to using them. That spoilt her mood throughout the festive season this year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry to hear about missus' baking....I think it was just a one off....she'll come back with big success next time I'm sure:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Annie! This is wonderful mummy-daughter bonding time in the kitchen! I always love doing such activities with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alvin, Im glad you agree the importance of family bonding and I know you practice these things in your home too...the reward is many... and many - yet more to come:)

      Delete
  4. So cute! This post made me warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit:) Hope spring has already arrived where you are and have a nice day:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.